Monday, February 13, 2012

The Big Ultrasound...

I had a Dr's appointment on Friday, February 10th and it was the one to find out what we were having. Dathan decided he would stay home in the morning to watch the girls so I wouldn't have to bring them to my appointment. Sometimes they have so much energy and I don't want them ruining anything at the office. So my appointment was at 9, when I got there I went straight in. The ultrasound nurse was awesome and explaining to me what we were looking at. The baby now weighs 1/2 a pound and everything looks great. She then asked what we were hoping for. I told her that I didn't have a preference just as long as the baby was healthy and everything was ok I will be happy. But Brayden on the other hand, he wants and needs a baby brother. He has been telling me that he cannot handle another sister because him and Dathan are already outnumbered. So I told the nurse that and she started smiling, then she turns to me and says ok so you need to figure out how to break the news to your son that he is having another sister. So there you have it... IT'S A GIRL... another bouncing baby girl. We are super excited for the day we get to meet her, even Brayden is, although he won't admit it..

1 comment:

  1. well again our girls will be close in age. rhett said the same thing about too many girls but i guess it makes his daddy time more special. and i am happy that the girls will have sisters for life. i'd be sad without all you sisters in my life. so excited to see her!

    ReplyDelete